Ceramic Fiber Textiles
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 kg|
|Standard Size: ||(1m x 30m)|
is alumina-silicate based refractory fiber, white and odorless. With a reinforcement carrier (usually high temperature fiberglass), the fiber is made into industrial textile products such as Cloth, Tape, Twisted Rope, Square and Round Braid, Yarn, etc. Ceramic fiber Textiles resists temperature as high as 2300º F. This material is lightweight and has very low thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber textiles provides excellent insulation at high temperature. Ceramic Fiber Textiles also resists corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali. The fiber is strong and abrasive. Ceramic Fiber Textiles can be used in extreme environments. Ceramic Fiber Textiles is a good substitute for asbestos products in many insulation and sealing applications.Product Styles:Ceramic fiber Yarn: Ceramic fiber Cloth:
Standard Size: (1m x 30m)
Ceramic fiber Tape:Tape Standard Width:
- With Inconel wire Insert 1/16”(1.5mm) thick; 2mm thick, 1/8”(3mm) thick,1/4"(6mm).
- With fiber glass insert (No wire) 1/16”(1.5mm) thick, 2mm thick, 1/8”(3mm) thick,1/4"(6mm).
100’ (30 m)
Ceramic fiber Square Braid:
- With Fiber Glass and Inconel Wire, 1/8”(3mm) thick; 1/4”(6mm) thick
- With Fiber Glass Insert (No wire), 1/8”(3mm) thick; 1/4”(6mm) thick
- Square Braided Packing Rope
- 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4", 7/8”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”
Ceramic fiber Round Braid:
- Round Braided Packing Rope
Standard General Sizes:
- 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4", 7/8”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2"
Chemical and Physical Data:
- Ceramic cloth, glass insert, wire insert
- Thick: 1.6mm - 5mm
- Width: 1000mm
- Length: 30m
- Ceramic tape, glass insert, wire insert
- Thick:1.6mm - 5mm
- Wide: 25mm ,38mm, 50mm,75mm, 100mm
- Length: 30m
- Ceramic rope, glass insert, wire insert
- Round braided rope dia: 6mm-50mm
- Square braided rope size: 6mm x 6mm - 50mm x 50mm
- Chemical Composition (refractory fiber only): Al2O3 and SiO2 >97% (Al2O3:47%), Fe2O3: < 1.1%
- Fiber Physical Properties: Fiber Diameter: 2 - 4 microns, Fiber Length: 100 - 250 mm.
- Fiber Shrinkage (1800 °F, 3h):< 3.5%
- Working Temperature: 1800° F for Continuous Use, 2300° F Maximum
- Specific Heat: 0.26 BTU/LB oF (at 1800oF) APPROX.